Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Optimism and Pessimism

Why is it that sometimes we forget the importance of what we have and always try to get the things which are not in our life?  Even we know that, what we have is better than half of the country but still want to achieve those things which the other half of the country has….
It’s the same old example of “ glass of water half-filled and half-empty”  it only shows one’s optimistic and pessimistic views.
From the past few experience of mine I believe that being negative is not that much bad, as it gives the person to think and get the solution for those things which a person can’t think easily and moreover when this negative energy get transformed into the positive energy, it’s like a boost to achieve something in life or whatever may be the desire.

I know that this looks like a lot of lecture and I personally believe that I am not a suitable one to deliver this kind of stuff. Well it’s just an opinion to share, to boost and motivate people. I can take others name, but it is to motivate me-myself.

No comments:

About Samarjeet Saigal's Blog

This blog is about trying to make my ordinary, mundane life look woo-la-la. But, most of the times, it is a representative of my eccentric, emotional and thinking side. Samarjeet Saigal shall not be held responsible for any problems such as boredom and emotional upheavals from reading this blog.

My arguments may be flawed, but this is Samarjeet Saigal's blog. So live with it, or leave it.